namitas Started The Discussion:
We have a huge bulletian board or say notice board in office. I have recently joined as HR Executive. I have a suggestion of using the notice board as of now its not in use.
So i need suggestions as to what has to be included in notice boards.
How can i best use it?
It's like motivating the employees to take part in that, of course all may not be interested.
1.You can write thought for the day.
2.Acheivement of the employee of that particular day with wishes from senior people.
3.Companies Vision, Mission, Targets and employees contributions etc.
4.Funny photographs, taken when they are eating, Snawling etc.
and many more
I request all members to add few more points to it
thank you for ur reply........ i was really informative. Pls do add on incase you have any more ideas Namita
When I typed 'HR Notice board' on the top of this page and searched, it fetched 10 pages with loaded details. All related to your question. You can patiently study them and need not wait for the reply here. This is an ocean, jump and swim through the data already available here.
for your notice board you can do the folloeing:
1. since its a begining of the new year you can put new year wishes to all employee on behalf of the CEO of the company.
2. you can paste list of holidays.
3. last year achievemnt of the company to boost up the morale of the employees.
4. good quotation related to team work, creativity etc can be put on.
there are many things which you can put it on. This are the few things which we follow regularly in our company.
ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD.
i maintain a notice board in my organisation as well, as mentioned above by others there are topics like:
company values, mission etc
Employees of the month, recognised employees
employee birthday list
happenings and activities
chairman's wishes, notes
guest comment cards (since my industry is in Hotels)
In Notice board you can do the following points:
01. Quality objectives.
02. Last ten years achievement - Improvement
03. Future plans for the organization
04. Last year Attendance details, i.e., - Whose take Least amount of Grace, Late, Permission and Leave (name of the person should be indicated)
05. Birth day & wedding day wishes
06. List of Persons are trained for First Aid, Fire Fighting (Name, Department with Mobile no. should be indicated).
07. Safety & Quality commitee name should be furnished.
08. Location of First - Aid Box should be indicated.
09. Any other important news should be indicated - on daily basis or your own wishes.
10. List of Holidays in the year.
You can also show following -
1) various articles from newspapers, books, magazines etc related to your industry
2) Yearly company paid leaves
3) Information related various Acts related to your industry like PF, ESI,
4) Information of Some good investment plans like NSS Certificates etc
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> boost up fire fighting hr notice board Location-India-Pune new technology new year new year wishes notice board notice board content personality development public holidays statutory compliances Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions