Sir, we are confirmed non-teaching employees in the CBSE affiliated school in the different pay scales of Punjab Govt. We were given DA (As per State Govt.), Medical Allowance (Fixed Rs. 250/-), and HRA allowance (5% of basic pay).
We want to know that:
1. Is it possible that in a CBSE affiliated Private Unaided school, teaching staff draws their salaries as per Central Govt. pay scales and non-teaching staff as per State Govt. pay scales in the same institution?
2. Can the CBSE affiliated Private Unaided school permanently stop/freeze to give pay scales, Dearness Allowance etc. and Annual Increments to its all non-teaching staff who are in prescribed State Govt. Pay Scales till their retirement?
3. What is the age of retirement of all the teaching & non-teaching staff of CBSE affiliated Pvt. Unaided School? And can the age of retirement differ for teaching & non-teaching staff in the same institution?
4. Can consolidated salary permanently be fixed of confirmed employees who were earlier getting salaries according to prescribed pay scales?
5. Can the CBSE affiliated school change the service rules other than prescribed by CBSE, once signed by both the parties in Agreement Form?
6. Can Minimum wages act be implemented in CBSE Affiliated Private Unaided Schools to all the Non-Teaching staff who are already getting pay scales, Dearness allowance etc.
7. In which category (Teaching or Non-Teaching) the post of Principal, Head Mistress and Librarian falls in CBSE Affiliated Sr. Sec. School.
8. If any CBSE affiliated Pvt. Unaided Sr. Sec. school does the same what should be done and how would CBSE help being an authority?
Please provide photocopy of the relevant document/rule if any, in support of above information.
25th March 2013 From India, Khanna