"In the name of God!, our Motive is to make timely arragements, so that Best Human Resource in Best Place and at Best Time can prevail in our Organisation"
Where Best Human Resource is "Professional, Highly Qualified to perform the job and Helps us in creating World Class Organisation having World Class standards"
1. We envision our customer as....
* Our highest priority, having unique needs that drive our performance
* Entitled to contact with a real live person, a competent generalist empowered to answer questions
* Involved in our Human Resources planning and assessment
2. We envision ourselves as....
* Easy to do business with and responsive
* Flexible, creative problem-solvers
* Professionals with collaborative and participatory work styles
* Well-trained, technically competent and knowledgeable in our fields
* Engaged in life-long learning to cultivate our competencies
* Advocates and champions of a campus climate that fosters performance excellence, full participation, and personal and organizational growth
* Accountable at individual, managerial, and programmatic levels
3. We envision the Human Resources Department as an environment where....
* The people and ideas are diverse
* Supportive and respectful interactions are the standard
* Our functions are integrated
* Each of us is valued and involved
* State of the art, award-winning programs are encouraged
* We continually assess our effectiveness
* Quality, excellence, and innovation are valued
* Our efforts are efficient and effective, adding of value to the University
4. We envision Human Resources systems and processes that....
* Are re-engineered for simplicity and timeliness
* Make improved use of technology both internally and externally
* Use a variety of methods to make information easily accessible
* Present information in more meaningful ways, tailored to the intended audience
* Are in a state of continuous improvement
thts a very good mission statement
wish every company cld hav something like tht
hi manu...like urs tooo...
its shrt n sweet.
my HR vision wld be " try best to keep everyone happy and get optimum production out of everyone "
here is GPI's vision for HR
"To facilitate the processes which create an environment where each member of GPI family is able to contribute their best. "
I wonder how many people could remember all of that in detail? I know I couldn't!!
However, this question has got me thinking about the role of HR and training in a strategic sense.
In short, the question is, what are we (HR & training) here for?
My response, I guess my mission statement is this:
"To enable the organisation to develop and effectively execute its strategy"
There are two aspects allowed here:
1 - The development of senior management's capabilities to actually develop an appropriate strategy through training, coaching, the provision of tools etc.
2 - The support of the strategy development process by (a) providing appropriate, relevant, timely, concise, accurate and credible information on what the workforce is currently capable of doing, and what it's potential is - there is no point having a strategy if the workforce are not capable of carrying it out!
3 - The development of the rest of the workforce in terms of capability, values, attitude, behaviours, directly (by providing courses, including to line managers in delegation, motivation, leadership etc) and indirectly (through developing others so that they can in turn help develop their colleagues)
HR and training add value by enabling the organisation to (a) execute its strategy and (b) to do so as efficiently and speedily as possible.
Viewed from this perspective you can see that HR and training is just as critical as marketing, finance, operations, engineering, and all the other functions.
Where HR and training are failing to deliver in all of these regards, organisations are developing and executing strategies poorly - either the strategy itself is poor, or it is poorly implemented - often it is both.
Just look at the quality of the process used in your organisations to develop and execute strategy!!
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.