shekharpd Started The Discussion:
Communication skill is being known as a rich source to make a person famous and success. Telephone etiquettes is to be observed and followed carefully. You are communicating your view and ideas to other through telephone. The listener not only listening your words but also listens
You may fail not because of lack of ability or intellectual but due to lack of desire, discipline, dedication and direction.
1. Short and Sweet :: It is more important to give the impression that you lead a full active life even though you might be facing lots of problems and challenges. By keeping your initial Telephone conversation brief, you will give the person impression that you are in busy and demand. Also if you are ending the conversation it will keep you in the position to control others.
2. Leave them High :: People usually remember what you say last. So, its important to prepare well for ending the conversation, making a effort to leave a positive note.
3. Add Purpose :: Don’t just call to chitchat. Remember the rule “Short and Sweet”. Ready with a purpose to your call. This plan will serve you as a back up weapon.
4. Be Positive :: Complaints are a real turn off. Once in while is OK. You can avoid looking needy by keeping your emotional baggage to yourself at the beginning. Make an effort to keep all the conversations positive.
5. Leave a message only on second call :: You should avoid leaving a message on the first call. Upon second call leave a message and don’t call again until they get back to you.
6. Time your call Well :: Phone calls during working hours are complete NO. Set up a time in evening or free time to have a discussion. To plan a meet inform them on weekdays. Avoid making calls on weekends.
7. Stick to the point while leaving message :: Don’t give irrelevant information in message.
If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> working hours telephone etiquette telephone etiquettes Location-India-Pune Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions