rldhanasekkaran Started The Discussion:

I have changed my current name (L. Dhanasekaran) to new name (R.L. Dhanasekkaran). I need to give letter to my collage to update the records. Kindly send me the format to me.

Thanks and Regards,
Posted 25th August 2009 From India, Madras
its simple...


Director / Principal
<Name of College>

Subject: Update My New Name

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am the student of your college < mention year, course etc>. I have change my name from <Old Name> to <New Name> effective < mention effective date of new name>.
I would request you to please update my new name in all the records.
Enclosed is the proof from ( mention the certificate you have got from the govt authoriy- name change certificate).
Please let me know if you require any futher documents or information pertianing to same.

Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully
<your name>
<course & year>

I hope it may help you.

Posted 25th August 2009 From India, Delhi


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network