Roles for HR-Professionals in New Economy ... 21st Century
The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.recruiting and staffing logistics;
Role & Responsibility.....
- organizational and space planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
- employee services and counseling.
This is fasi khan am working as generalist with a consulting manage 28 employees.Hr generalist stand of managing employees. following are some responsibilities you have to handle..
1)Taking Care of Joining formalities
2)Co-ordination with the new jonnies of the internal employee
5)Processing Employee PF, ESI, Mediclaim, and
6)Other Employment Registration forms
7) monotraing the activities of employees
8)checking there loggin and loggout time
10)MOTIVATING THE EMPLOYEES TO REACH THE TARGET AND MAKE MAXIMUM PROFITS TO THE ORGINATION AND EACH INDIVIDUAL...
HOPE U GOT THE ANSWER TO THE ?......
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.