Aalok Agrawal Started The Discussion:
Dear Members,

I am interested for starting an Educational Institution and would like to impart PGDCA, DCA, HRM and some certification courses like Personality Development, Yoga, Stress Management etc. I want to give the certificate to the students after completion of the course.

Please give some insights regarding this matter.

In which ACT I should register my organisation?
From which Authority, I should obtain the permission to provide certificate to the successful students.

Please give some information regarding the legal aspects in connection with this business

With Regard
Aalok Agrawal
Manendragarh Dist : Korea
Posted 16th July 2009 From India, Korba


If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network