MParmar Started The Discussion:
Dear Friends,

I got Form-16 from my previous company for month Apr'08 to Jun'08. I joined another company from Jul'098 till continue.

In this new company I am on Contract. They issued Form-16A (for period Jul'08 to Mar'09) i.e they paid amount not as salary but as Fees for service provided by me. My contract is open contract as per they say i.e. either of party can say ta-ta any time, no renewal needed. So TDS deducted by Co. fall in TDS on Other Income Source.

So which ITR from I require to file my return. I have salary amount from previos company and other income from current company. I also taken a home-loan.

Can I consider current company Income as my salary?

How and where I saw my current company income in ITR?

As per my calculation I will get refund of more than 20,000/-. then how I fill up ITR form to get refund because of TDS deducted by current company?

Please solve my query ASAP

Posted 4th July 2009 From India, Vadodara


If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network