From "vadiraj" : Dear All, Kindly tell the documents required to register our office (Own - Not rented) under KS&CA. Thanks & Regards, Raj
3rd July 2009 From India, Mumbai

R.N.Khola 214
Plz find attached herewith the brief of the KS & CE Act which describe Shops Act registration process, forms & fees structure.For more details on the subject you can also go through the site of 'karnatka labour department'. You may also visit the nearest labour office of your area.

Skylark Associates, Gurgaon(Haryana)
(Labour Law & Legal Consultants)
6th July 2009 From India, Delhi
Attached Files
File Type: doc Karnatka Shop Act.doc (61.0 KB, 1147 views)
Mahr 414
Dear Vadiraj, Please do use the search tab before you post any thing. Please do check with the attached content..
4th February 2010 From India, Bangalore
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Karnataka Shop Act.pdf (43.1 KB, 843 views)
I have posted a question before about the documents and the procedure to get registered under this act, but i did not get any reply to my post, plz help me in this, as i am unable to find the exact process.
my company is into IT services with the strength of 8 people right now, so apart from form A, which other forms we need to submit, also plz tell me what are the documents required...
in whom name the DD is to be made and also where to submit it.i will be highly obliged for the help.
30th June 2010 From India, Bangalore
A platform for business and professional insights. Register at Cite.Co and grow professionally with your peers around the world.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network