virgo8100 Started The Discussion:
Dear Sir,
I am working with RHRS (Reliance HR Services Pvt Ltd.) a Reliance ADA group company.

When I joined they were deducting my PF and the same was deposited in a Delhi DL/31881/ABCD
(ABCD are actually numerics). At this time company was working at the name of PVAPS.
later the company was renamed as RHRS and my PF account number has been changed to MH/VASHI/..../...

My employer RHRS never issued me a PF account statement. I have now resigned but I still don't know the balance in my PF account.
Kindly guide me the procedure to get the PF account balance and the method to withdraw the amount.
Posted 28th June 2009 From India, Amritsar


If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network