Certificate Course in Psychology & Counseling
Two Months – Weekend Course (Eight Sundays Batch) Course Objectives:
1. To facilitate Professionals in using psychological knowledge to analyze the behavior of Clients, Colleagues, Superiors and Subordinates.
2. To facilitate Teachers in understanding the special needs of slow learners, teaching techniques, mental processes of learning and attention.
3. To facilitate Students to have a head start in their career, know their aptitude and strengths and get motivated to take charge of their lives.
4. To facilitate Parents in using basic counseling skills to deal with family/children issues.
5. To facilitate medical practitioners to win their Patient’s confidence, conformity and smiles.
6. To enable HR Professionals to learn about psychometric testing, counseling skills,
attitude and behavior of people and use it to the Organization’s advantage. Syllabus: (48 hrs of classroom tuition) Major topics covered 1. Psychometric Assessment & Testing 2. Counseling Skills & Techniques 3. Clinical Psychology – Types, categories, symptoms and treatment of mental disorders. 4. NLP 5. REBT 6. Past Life Regression Therapy & Self Enlightenment. 7. Hypnotherapy 8. Graphology Batch
: July-Aug 2009. Course to begin from 12th July 2009 Venue:
Chanakya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Sthanikraj Bhavan, C.D. Burfiwala Lane (Juhu Gully), Andheri(W), Mumbai – 58. Lectures:
Sun (9am-4pm). Three lectures each Sunday. Each lecture of two hours duration. Course Duration:
Two months. Total 8 Sundays, completing 48 hours of classroom tuition. Course Fees
Faculty: Prof. Praveen Singh, Dr. P.M.Khatri, Dr. Ajay Tamhane, Dr. Tripti Jayen, For Admissions contact: Prof Praveen Singh/ Ms. Krystel Cogito Counseling & Psychotherapy Centre
Ms. Poonam Agarwal, Ms. Ankita Gandhi, Dr. Dhananjay Gambhire, Mr.Lawrence Fernandes
, C/o Gurship, 127, F-Wing, Ist Floor, Kamlesh Apartments, Sher-E-Punjab Society, Near Tolani College, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093. Tel: 9820790814, 9869018775, Mail: