hridya prakash Started The Discussion:
i am an mba student doing project in topic 'employee welfare'.but i dont know how to prepare the questionaire.can anyone send me the questionaire?
hi. m preeti i m also doin my project on welfare and its effect on productivity and retention. i have prepared a questionnaire on myself. it ll give you an information abt whetehr the employees are satisfied by the exiting welfare facilities(statutory and non statutory)
but before going thru it enlist the welfare facilities provided by the company in which you r doind ur project if not done and then frame questions on it
and also you must first think vat sample are you going to consider whether its staff welfare or blue collor workers i suggest you to concentrate on any one it will help you to focus more.
m attaching questionnare prepared by me....just go thru it
hope it ll be helpful to you.
sorri i cud not attach the company so i had copy past it. hope you it it.
n it gives you valuable guidance here it is................
STUDY ON LABOUR WELFARE AND ITS EFFECT ON PRODUCTIVITY AND RETENTION
Sex: Marital status:
Plant no: Field of work:
Pay scale: Length of service:
PLASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS: PLEASE TICK
1) How do you feel about the washing facilities provided by company?
Good fair poor
2) Are the sitting arrangements within the plant and canteen
Very much somewhat neutral not at all
3) How often first aid box with prescribed contents is available?
Every time mostly sometimes only
4) With how much time the injured worker is given treatment?
Immediately within 15 mints within ½ hr more than 1 hr
5) How much time it takes to take a heavily injured/ suffering worker to
The nearest hospital in case of mishap? Or how readily ambulance available
Immediately within 15 mints within ½ hr more than 1 hr
5) How nutritious is the food provided to you?
Highly nutritive nutritive some what nutritive least nutritive
6) How does the food affect your health?
Very positively not really adversely
7) Are you satisfied with the food/snacks/drinks provided to you at different intervals?
To the highest somewhat higher neutral somewhat low to the lowest
8) Is the hygienic conditions maintained in and around the canteen and workplace areas?
Always mostly sometimes never
9) How often you come across grievances regarding food and other facilities?
Almost always often sometimes rarely never
10) How successful is the canteen managing committee in handling issues related to
To a great extent satisfactory need improvement
11) How frequently you take rest in between working hours?
5----15mints 1/2hr-------1hr 2------3hrs 3-----4hrs
12) Do you move out of work place due to suffocation or other disturbance?
13) Are you satisfied with the drinking water facilities provided?
Yes…. If no…. why?
14) Are there sufficient number of latrines and urinals at convenient places?
15) How well hygienic conditions maintained in latrines and urinals?
Above average average below average
16) Which welfare activity is most important for u?
Training health and safety other welfare measures.. If yes which……
17) Are you satisfied with the welfare activities conducted by company?
18) Which factor affects your efficiency other than technical aspects?
19) Are you happy with the trade union activity?
20) Is the HRA Allowance provided by the company satisfactory?
21) Is the educational allowances provided by the company is satisfactory?
22) Are you satisfied with the functioning of the medical committee?
Yes n o
23) Are the recreational activities arranged by the company is satisfactory?
24) Whether workers think company is taking due care of them?
25) Do the health and safety training provided by the company increases the morale of the workers?
26) Are workers satisfied with the activities at dassera and diwali?
27) Do you think facilities provided by credit society are satisfactory?
28) Are the commodities available at the cooperative grain shop satisfactory?
Yes n o
29) Whether the workers are happy with the overall health and safety facilities provided by the company?
30) Whether the workers are happy with the overall welfare facilities provided by the company?
31) How actively workers participate in workers participation programs?
32) What according to you can be done to increase productivity?
33) How dedicated are you to your work?
Completely not completely
34) What type of grievances affects your performance?
35) What is your first objective in the company?
Higher productivity industrial peace and harmony welfare programs
39) Do welfare measures affect your performance? How?
40) Are you motivated to increase productivity?
41) Why would you select this organization to work?
42) Are your visionary met to the maximum possible level while working in this company?
43) Are you happy with the facilities provided to your company on behalf of you?
44) How much you rate yourself in regard of loyalty?(ranks 1-5) (5 highest-----1st least)
45) How committed are you to achieve the company objective? ?(ranks 1-5) (5 highest-----1st least
46) How frequently do you leave your workplace for complains about the working
Conditions in a day?
Always Often sometimes rarely
46) Do you come across stress at your workplace?
47) If yes to the above answer…………. how does this stress affect your work efficiency?
Often mistakes made during….. Work,
Mental pressure leading to headache, boredom, fatigue at workplace
Are not able to concentrate on work
Would avoid work
Stains worker…..supervisor relationship.
48) How well the supervisors handle the workers problems in routine?
49) would you like to have a stress management committee to train employees to cope up
50) is your health affected by workplace environment?
Is you would like to add anything to it please do the concern…….
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> safety training stress management employee welfare trade union working hours commodities Location-India-Thrissur increase productivity staff welfare Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions