niharika.gupta Started The Discussion:
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIORAL ANALYST (mumbai)
This two days workshop will equip people to understand TALENT. The certification opens doors for you in most areas of applied behavior at work. It prepares you for the HR environment of tomorrow and most of all it gives credibility to your HR
"To understand our relationships with others we must first understand ourselves."
—Bill J. Bonnstetter CPBA, CPVA, CAIA, TIC
The ability to interact effectively with people may be the difference between success and failure in our work and our personal life!
TTI Performance Systems Ltd presents you the first in a series of certifications to help you understand the critical three dimensions of Behaviour, Values & Competencies that make up an individual. This workshop will launch you on the path to becoming a CPBA (Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst), CPVA (Certified Professional Values Analyst) & CPTA (Certified Professional TriMetrix Analyst) that is not offered by any organization currently across the world.
Turning Point Training & Assessment Systems Pvt. Ltd.,the only Company authorized by TTI Performance Systems Ltd in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa to both train and license individuals, is proud to bring to you this exclusive opportunity to add this prestigious license to your repertoire and become a Certified Professional Behavior Analyst (CPBA)
TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORKSHOP:
· An Expert in Behavior Analysis
· Enable to Assess, Hire, Manage, Motivate & Retain Talent
· Better understanding of the Basic & Advanced applications of the behavioral model
· Interpretation & Practical applications of the assessments created by TTI Performance Systems Ltd., Phoenix, USA.
The Assessment Tools have real-world applications in the areas of:
· Improved Recruitments
· Building Benchmarks for positions
· Testing Systems
· Coaching and Mentoring Systems
· Personality Development Plans
· Better Communication amongst Team
WHO WILL BENEFIT
We invite professionals partnering in the development of individuals, recruitment, coaching, mentoring, training and management status:
· CEOs and Senior Leaders
· HR Directors, Heads, HR Professionals
· Heads of Training &Trainers
· Heads of Education, Faculty and Program Directors
· Professional Trainers and Courseware Developers
· Students pursuing a career in Human Resources.
It will be conducted in Mumbai on 8th and 9th May 2009
If interested send us a mail on or call on 65702142.
Please feel free to call for further queries and clarifications.
Looking forward to your confirmation.
28th April 2009 From India, Mumbai
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.