It is a fashion these days to use words like 'anyways' etc.
English has ack. & accepted 'words in usage' into its fold.
So nothing is right or wrong. It sometimes makes reading the mail/letter nauseating .
A Formal Letter has this typical format.
1. Name and address of sender
2. Name and address of addressee
4. Mode of address or salutation
5. Reference to previous correspondence, if any.
6. Content of letter
7. Complimentary close and signature
Letters usually end politely with the following phrases:
Thank you, With regards, With best wishes, Hope to see
In an email what is a complimentary close & signature? what is the best accepted norm
Are sentences like Best Regards, Best wishes passe ? Can anyone throw light on this?
This ppt looks incomplete in that respect.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.