anjalisharma_a Started The Discussion:
can anyone please suggest me what's the trend regarding deputation allowance. In public sectors it's normally 10% of basic pay but would like to have detail info. in PVt. sectors.
The Pvt. sector generally have flexible approach unlike the PSUs and trend is :-
Assume an executive is deputed to other location say for six months..
* His salary component has a variable component called a special Allowance or deputation allowance which is about 20-40 % of CTC.
* His lodging & boarding expense is taken care off.
* Company takes care off his travel of his spouse n kids - three trips only.
* His telephone limits - personal calls is borne by the company as per the reasonable limits as agreed upon on mutually basis.
* His travel expense to the location where his family is based on weekends is paid by the company - two trips per month.
Hope this information helps.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> basic pay special allowance deputation allowance Location-India-Faridabad Complete List Of Categories