GPF transfer - provident fund.. CiteHR

ajayyadav23 Started The Discussion:

Hi friends,

I am ajay yadav. I was working with CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) as a Sub Inspector. I left the job and joined BEML (PSU) in 2006. I requested to transfer my GPF to my new PF account. But till today i did not receive my GPF. Whenever i contact to CISF,Delhi, they inform me that they have transferred the same. But they are not giving the acknowledgement. Please guide me what should i do ?


AJAY YADAV:confused:

Madhu.T.K -  Member Since: Sep 2007
As I understand, the GPF is different from EPF (Employees Provident Fund) which is a contributory PF whereas the former is not. Please check whether or not GPF can be transferred to any contributory provident fund. I think, any balance of government/ group PF can be transferred only to another GPF only and not to EPF and in case of leaving government service (CISF) you need to withdraw the amount in the GPF and close it and when you join an establishment (including PSU) to which Employees Provident Fund applies, you have to start a new account afresh. Please correct me, if I am wrong.



malikjs -  Member Since: Nov 2007
dear i too think ,like mr madhu.I doubt that GPF Should not be transfered to EPF. TKS JS MALIK

ajayyadav23 -  Member Since: Feb 2008
Thank you Mr Madhu, and Mr. Malik,

May be it can't transfer. But CISF authorities have informed (Tele) me that they have transfered the same. But they are not ready to give me acknowledgement.

Please guide where should i complaint ?



malikjs -  Member Since: Nov 2007
dear ajay i personnaly confirmed EPF authorities and GPF can not be transfered to find out with CISF authoritiesabout your status. tks js malik

Madhu.T.K -  Member Since: Sep 2007
Still after enquiring the matter with CISF you do not find any solution file an application before the authority under the Right To Information Act. You will get the details. Regards, Madhu.T.K

ajayyadav23 -  Member Since: Feb 2008
Thank You very much for guidence. Now please tell me how to file application for right to information act Regads AJAY Yadav

Madhu.T.K -  Member Since: Sep 2007
The matters connected with application under RTI Act is same for all. For CISF separate nominations have been made. The details are available in the following link.



sknair02 -  Member Since: Mar 2010
Hai friend,

I am Sujith Kumar N, working in CISF as Const/Fire. I would like to confirm whether my GPF aconut has been tranfer or not from RPAO Kolkatta to PAO New Delhi. The details of my GPF account pertaining to RPAO Kolkatta is as under,

From July 2003 to November 2005.
Kindly reply me as soon as possible.


  • Do not post anything derogatory about any company or person.
  • Sharing articles from other websites should be done by posting a link to the original article.
  • To discuss sensitive issues create a pseudo/anonymous account.
  • Please avoid repeat posting your company profile - such accounts are removed automatically.
  • Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

    Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
    Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

    Cite.Co helps people come together to solve each other's problems on all aspects of professional life.
    Share This Discussion:

    3M Users, 100K+ Documents & 450K+ Discussions
    About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
    All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
    Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
    Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network