Hi, I am divya.Can anybody give me the information for MBA projects in HR. Can anybody help me regarding it. Send me mail firstname.lastname@example.org Divya.s
Cues & Clues in association with International Institute of Global Studies offer Industry Oriented Certificated Program in HR.
Cues & Clues Consulting is an executive search firm, whose expertise is head hunting, serving for IT & Non IT Industry in various domains. Also is in to HR / recruitment training & promoting the PG courses of US & Singapore Universities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Certificate Program in HR Foundation Skills has been exclusively designed to give those aspiring for a career in HR a thorough grounding in basic HR theory and practice. The intended audience is students graduating / post graduating in the filed of HR.
• Unique blend of Theory and Practice.
• Content Rich and yet, Fun
• Trainers from the Industry
• Plenty of Tools – Checklists, Forms, Formulae – that participants can put to use immediately
• Interactive Methodology – that includes Role Plays, Small Group Activities, Surveys and other Projects
• Assessments during and at the end of the course
- 80 hours program
- 2 day assessment center within a month of the program
- conducted in weekends
- Organisation Development
- Internal Communication (Mar Com)
- Assertiveness for HR professionals Current Business Trends - Outsourcing, Diversity, Downsizing, International teams, future workplaces
- Case Study discussions, role plays & knowledge tests
- Industry Interaction with top HR Heads of leading organisations
3. Training & Development
4. Performance Management
5. Employee Engagement & Communication
6. Compensation & Benefits & Policies
7. Communication Skills
Course Fee: Rs 7500/ (Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred only)
For more details on course & enrollment procedures, please contact the below mentioned
Cues & Clues Consulting
One of my friend just completed her MBA from IGNOU. I think she woudl be able to help you out in this regard. But i cant post her number on website. You better mail me at I will tell you her mobile number and you can talk to her direrctly to clear your doubts.
Thanks and regards
You can select the topic for the project depending upon your area of interest. Say if you would like to go ahead with the Recruitment then you can select the Complete Recruitment Cycle - where you have to start everything from designing the advert. for the post, placing it in the may in the print media or on blogs or thru job portals in other words you wil discover various means of recuitment and how to finally end process of recruitment, prepare JD's, interact with the departmental Heads for the particular post etc, or Performance Management System in a particular organisation; once you have selected then send a letter to the HR Heads of various organisations for pursuing that project in their esteemed organisation. I hope that you will definitely get an opportunity to do that in a good organisation.
HR Trainer and Consultant
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.