The Administration Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting,administrative and personnel services in order to meet requirements and support service operations.
The Administration reports to the Finance manager/Sr.Administration Officer or in some company's to HR Manager and is responsible for assisting with preparation of financial statements, maintaining cash controls supervising the payroll and personnel administration(Attendance,Leaves,Employee benefits,) purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations. The Administration Officer must work within municipal policies and procedures and in compliance with all Territorial Acts and Legislation.
Failure to provide adequate services may result in lost or misused revenues, inaccurate financial statements and financial mismanagement for employees, contractors and suppliers if the payroll and/or accounts payables are not processed in an accurate and timely manner.
1. Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the municipal
finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the general ledger
- Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized
- accounting system
- Prepare income statements
- Prepare balance sheets
- Assist with the annual audit
- Maintain financial files and records
2. Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure
complete and accurate records of all moneys
- Ensure the safeguarding of all municipal funds
- Issue, code and authorize purchase orders
- Reconcile the accounts payable
- Reconcile the accounts receivable
- Reconcile weekly deposits
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collections of accounts
3. Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits
- Administer employment agreements
- Verify and report on benefits payments
- Maintain the leave management system
- Review remittances
- Supervise completion of the payroll
- Review payroll reports
4. Supervise administrative services within the municipal office
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- Maintain insurance coverage’s
- Issue permits and licenses
- Supervise the lands program
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- Assist with preparation of Bylaws
- Assist with preparation and advertising of contract documents
- Administer contracts
5. Perform other related duties as required....
Do let me know if you need any thing...
Can some one help me in giving the Roles & Responsibility of Administration & Commercial officer with policy.
I am working in TATA Company in Admin dept., since 2 years
so for i ma seeing below mentioned respobility
FRO-RP/Visa renewal for Japanise
agreement Renewal-Appartment, Other service agreement renewal. etc
conducting Traing & Co-Ordinating
i am not happy for restricated work i want to do many work. so could you please tell me what are other resposbility will come other work.
can i stay in same organsisation Or Serch for New Job. i want learn many things.
so please tell me the roles & Resposibilty of admin?
I am Working in Admin Dept., i am too much intrested in HR so some time i am takeing care of Receruitment activites but i dont knowledege about Statutory.
so i am learning through this web site so kindly any one help me what core area Hr Should have Knoledge?
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.