comming week is National safety week as everyone knows so we are planning to promote safe culture in our organisation among workers and managment.
Kindly give ur veiw what to do in this week???
- Arrange a safety quiz for workers....very simple and basic questions. like what is the emergency number etc
- you can arrange a speech competition on safety.. maximum 5 minute speech from every contestent but make sure that the participation should be from each department.
- you can arrange a safety slogan competition
- you can arrange a safety poster competition
- you can arrange safety drama competition in which employees should convey safety message in the form of drama.
- safety poem or song competition
I know one company that provides help for employee safety on road, and on how to prevent road accident
VXL Marketing & Consultancy Services Sale, buy, distributor, partner, lectures, RFID, ERP, Web site
May be you can check it
I am a littel surprised.
Can you kindly mention as to where you got this information. So far I knew of National Safety Day being celebrated every year in India; on March 4th especially by National safety Council, Council's chapters in almost every state and member industries.
Industries starts preparation for the celebration months before by oraganizing various competitions, such as safety posters, quizes, safety short stories, safety dramas departmental house keeping etc. Prize winners represent the industry in State level competitions too. On March 4th after flag hoisting every one takes safety pledge under the flag. Prizes will be distributed to the winners on the day in a special meeting. State level celebrations are at the State chapter where even the industries minister will be participating along with Chief Inspector of factories.
Kindly correct me if I am wrong.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.