This course is through distance mode with practical exposure, duration is one year, :-xopportunity
now you can also join this course, admission open till now
contact: vision institute, plot-4, a-1, near dipali chock, sec-8, rohini, ph: 9999669768, 9311305286,
Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling (Distance mode) offered by Jamia Millia Islamia through its Arjun Singh Centre for Distance and Open Learning aims to counsel and guide the young generation for defining their career path ahead. It also helps to develop understanding and competencies required to counsel students especially in their adolescence. The programme is of special relevance to School teachers, Counsellors, NGO workers, Parents, etc. to make the individuals aware of his/her inherent potential, interests, talent and capabilities.
Course will enable trainees to:
1. Assess and diagnose the nature and intensity of day to day problems of the masses.
2. Integrate psychological principles and therapeutic techniques.
3. Develop skills to establish congenial “on relationship” with the clients/ sufferers.
4. Relate the circumstantial, environmental, social/organizational factors with ongoing problems.
5. Have an understanding of and capacity to engage with issues relating to wider organizational & social contexts.
6. Recognize the effectiveness of different practicing techniques in sorting out the ongoing problems.
Eligibility Criterion: Graduation in any stream
Desirable Criterion: Psychology as a subject in graduation
Duration: 1 year
After completion of the course trainees can work in: Schools, Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centres, Child Development Centres, Career Counselling Centres, Clinics, Child and Adolescent Guidance Centres, Marital Counselling Centres, NGO’s and Programme will be applicable in fields where counselling is needed.
FOR ADMISSION DETAILS CONTACT
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.