swapnilsjoshi29 Started The Discussion:
if anybody is looking out for bpo job[voice process] and require questions and answer's for that.
1) TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF/ PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF?
Education background (specify year of passing & degree)
Year of experience)
Extra circular activities (any specialized)
Hobbies (at least two)
2) HOW ARE YOU AS A PERSON?
ANS) ONE WORD /ONE LINE
3) WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SINCE MORNING? (IMP)
ANS) SPEAK UP ATLEAST FOR 2 MINS
4) WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BPO’S?
ANS) BPO STANDS FOR BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING.
THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF BPO’S
1) INBOUND – YOU WILL HAVE TO RECEIVE THE CALLS.
2) OUTBOUND – YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE CALLS.
5) WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOINT A BPO?
ANS) A) FOR BETTER GROWTH /CARRER PROSPECTS
B) FASTEST GROWING INDUSTRY
6) WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 3 YEARS DOWN THE LINE?
ANS) I SEE MYSELF GROWING WITH THE COMPANY
7) FAMILY BACKGROUND
ANS) DON’T SPECIFY PARENT’S NAME
JUST SPECIFY PROFESSION OF PARENTS & SIBBLING.
8) WORK PROFILE?
ANS) NAME OF THE ORGANISATION
DATE OF JOINING
INCREMENT /PROMOTION/ ACHIEVEMENTS
DATE OF RESIGNATION (REASON OF RESIGNATION)
9) WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A BPO (OTHER FIELD /SECTOR)?
ANS) 1) DURING RECESSION PERIOD IT HAS PROVED ITSELF AS THE MOST STABLE INDUSTRY.
10) SALARY EXPECTATION?
ANS) AS PER THE COMPANY’S NORMS
11) WHAT IF SOME OTHER COMPANY OFFERS YOU MORE THAN US?
ANS) I WANT TO GROW VERTICALLY NOT HORIZONTALLY.
12) ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WORKING IN SHIFTS?
13) WILL YOU SIGN A BOND?
14) WHERE YOU WILL BE GOING TO STAY?
ANS) I WILL MANAGE (DON’T DISCUSS YOUR ACCOMATION PROBLEM WITH THE RECURITER)
15) WHAT DID YOU LEARN IN YOUR LAST JOB?(IMP)
ANS) BE PREPARED WITH YOUR OWN ANSWERS.
16) WHY YOU HAVE LEFT LAST JOB? (IMP)
ANS) BE PREPARED WITH YOUR OWN ANSWERS.
17) DO YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES IN RELOCATING?
ANS) I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RELOCATING.
18) SPEAK ON ANY TOPIC OF YOUR OWN CHOICE?
LAST BOOK READ,
LAST PLACE TRAVELLED,
ANY ARBITARY TOPIC,
YOUR HOME TOWN,
LAST MOVIE WATCHED, ETC.
Do’s & Don’ts
1) Don’t use Myself / use my name is or I am
2) Don’t use I belongs to / natively from / use hometown
3) Don’t use I am this many of age / use I am 24 years old
4) Don’t Complains about previous jobs
5) Never complain about previous employer
6) Don’t use wrong grammar, vocabulary, language
7) Do not say no to the HR
8) Do not argue with HR
9) Don’t put any constraint like marriage ,exams, or any other
10) Don’t give any answer in monetary terms
12) Don’t argue on salary
13) Don’t say that you are perusing anything
14) Don’t use this words “Actually , normally, generally , ya “
15) Don’t discuss on date of joining.
pls give me ur feedback
Here are the top 5 call center interview questions and how you must prepare for them:
1. Question: Tell us about your previous call center work experience and describe the manner in which you serviced the customers?
This question may be thrown at you in the middle of the interview and you must be prepared for it. Before heading for any call center job interview, you must always review your past work experience and note down the highlights.
Also, call centers look for team players, so focus on the successes you achieved with a team and talk about the achievements as being part of a team effort, not as your personal achievements. As far as the customer service part goes, you have to lay it down straight – tell your prospective employers about how you handled customers without any fiction thrown in.
2. Question: Are you proficient in using different software? What are your computer skills?
All call centers use net telephony because it is cheaper than using land lines. Next, all call centers have a customer database and you must figure out what software is used for maintaining a customer database across different call centers.
Then there are the log files, which have to be created after every call is answered. Finally, there are the usual applications such as MS Word, Excel, etc. Figure out all these software before you go for the interview.
Know to more, plz click here
I used to read this topic at about.com. You can use Google to search them or visit Human Resources - Business Management Development Jobs Consulting Training Policy Human Resources
This link below can show more info, you can find them at:
Sales interview questions
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> soft skill trainer interview questions business management job interview soft skill interview question customer service customer database voice process Location-India-Mumbai business process work profile management development salary expectation date of joining process outsourcing Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions