saravanakumar.mk Started The Discussion:
I am searching for an institute which provides a complete HR practical training course in chennai.plz help me if any one has come across of such in chennai. I could find in banglore and hyderabad, but none here in chennai.
Yes, there is a good training institute for freshers but not for experienced guys. So if you are fresher or have very little experience then you can call Ms. Latika (9281300740) regarding the HR training and reference my name. Call tomorrow or any day from monday to friday. In most cases the training would be free of cost.
Hi Saravana kumar,
Madras Management Association is also conducting short term HR Courses.
Madras Management Association - Home Page
Mafoi academy is also conducting advanced HR courses.Welcome to Ma Foi Academy ::: Providing Clearly Focused Industry-oriented Training
If you come across other institutes do share with us.
we are a manaement consultancy based in kolkata but working on pan india basis.
we provide training programs all over india on hr practical issues.
it will be our pleasure to work together.
i am enclosing our company profile for your referance.
SR HR CONSULTANT
Vig-Sys offers a complete HR Training for the Freshers. plz refer your friends. the next batch starts on 19th Jan 2009.
Weekend training program on the same topic also is on the track.
JesuKumar Mr. Chellappan
Among the professional institutes available in Chennai, apart from the University of Madras and Anna University MBA courses which have stringent admission criteria, the following institute offer excellent learning.
1. Madras school of social work - Egmore - highly reputed, has good content with a little higher dose of Industrial relations. The students are good and they have both full time and part time courses leading to Diploma in HR recognized as equivalent to MBA.
2. LIBA - Nungambakkam - reputed has a wider content, but may not have specific focus on HR. It is learnt along with other business management subjects. They have a very disciplined and structured course.
3. IFMR - Promoted by ICICI and excellent and again stress is more on finance.
The above are the top rated and even Madras University and Anna University come little later, as for as HR focus is concerned. I had been a faculty in all these institutes in the last 10 years and some of them I know for more than 20 years.
Take the following five tips
1. Better to do a Diploma which is recognized by AICTE as equivalent to MBA
2. Avoid correspondence courses since case study method is an important ingredient you will miss out
3. Do not be misled by the advertisements and Jazzy claims. Never select institutes not approved by reputed universities.
4. The only non approved course you can consider is the one year executive MBA from IIMs. Of course, that has stringent admission norm.
5. Even the above institutes will not provide you with key inputs in HR like NLP, profiling tools etc. for which you need to be in specific bodies.
However, to correct you we find that the best of the resource material, perhaps in India is available in chennai and Pune.
Chief Executive - MTS consultancy
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> case study home page training institutes hr training free of cost training programs training institute company profile madras university training course Location-India-Madras practical hr training mba courses training in chennai hr courses Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions