This is Papiya a Global Recruiter with Netlink a MNC based at Bhopal.Right now we have some very good opportunities at Bhopal.Please find the JD below for the same.If you or your friends are interested for this job opening then kindly drop me a mail with your updated resume in word format at .
- This position reports to the Director of Supply Chain and will support the MRO (Maintenance & Repair Operations) Inventory Programs
- Work with the management team to design and implement Inventory Strategies.
- Work with the Customer Operations, Inventory and Production Control leads/ teams to design processes, communicate and implement with the support of the field divisions and purchasing.
- Undertake Inventory Management Related activities to meet customer Service Level Agreements. Activities will include designing and implementing of the following, but not limited to-
- Inventory Control Processes such as Cycle Count/ PIR processes across the Customer sites, shrinkage investigation, shrinkage control, etc.
- MRO Solution Inventory Management processes at each site, such as Excess & Obsolescence, Inventory budgeting, Inventory ordering, receipting, System transactions, inventory float level design and calculation, Inventory analysis, segmentation, classification, improving inventory turns, Inventory strategies of Break Bulk, Vendor Consignment, storage points in the supply chain, etc.
- Contribute in Disbursement strategies for optimum inventory
- Regular Inventory Reporting, Scorecarding, Meetings and Best Practices
- Driving special projects to achieve Inventory reductions resulting in savings and end user metrics.
- Assisting Supply Chain group in directing the Plant Senior Operations Managers, NPM Managers, MRO Supervisors and Specialists in
ii.Implementing new processes for MRO material in the plant,
- Supporting the identification and executing inventory related performance measurement system for all of the Group
- Support Purchasing group in strategizing and executing supply chain group goals and targets
- Support other Inventory Specialists and Data analysts in their routine work in executing inventory/ data tasks/ projects and other routine activities
- 40hrs/week + whatever time it takes to get the job done
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or business preferred (others considered as well) + 5-8 years of multiple industries experience in Inventory Management including manufacturing industry. Masters degree in business management will be preferred.
- Prior MRO Management experience and/or shop floor management experience is necessary.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Databases, Inventory Management and Control Software and Computer Systems is necessary.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills along with strategic thinking, program management, teambuilding, emotional intelligence, communication, and business skills.
- Ability to influence people without direct authority is a must.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and out of box thinking skills are necessary.
- Positive problem solving attitude and high energy level is required to be successful.
- Up to 10% of travel required.
Overall responsibility for performing contractual market test on parts and services, will be primarily responsible for issuing and maintaining purchase orders, negotiating prices as directed by Category Manager and involved in resolving day to day supplier issues to ensure smooth flow of product and be involved in assisting the on-site buyer in timely and correct order processing.
Leadership and Program Management
·Holds Oneself Accountable – Adheres to schedules for arrival and departure times; comes to work on scheduled days; maintains a healthy body and mind. Assumes responsibility for assigned duties to be complete, well done and on time.
·Customer Driven – provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers; recovers from any errors and leaves the customer satisfied.
·Acts with Integrity – Demonstrates responsible and honest behavior in all roles, tasks and responsibilities.
·Promotes Teamwork – Maintains positive working relationships with co-workers; effectively handles interpersonal conflict situations.
·Attention to Detail – Concentrates for extended periods of time; catches errors before completing assignments; maintains high quality standards.
·Gets Things Done – Demonstrates the ability to get results despite a large workload, completing demands in a fast- paced environment.
·Planning – Sets priorities, plans and coordinates work activities; obtains resources so that the work goals are accomplished.
·Attitude – Maintains a positive attitude; aware of one’s own strengths and weaknesses; initiates actions to improves one’s own development areas.
·Follows up to verify actions are complete. Informs internal and external customers when actions or tasks will not be completed on time and establishes a new completion date.
·Respectful – Demonstrates understanding and respect for people of all backgrounds
·Purchase materials and services from requisitions.
·Negotiate with vendors for pricing, quality and service to meet corporate objectives.
·Understanding of all aspects of cost & cost drivers and the ability to use that knowledge in negotiations.
·Communicate with program managers, category managers, cross-functional teams to provide expert commodity knowledge and technical assistance as well as to lead cross-functional team in common goals
·Assist on-site buyer to expedite orders to meet production schedules
·Perform various administrative functions as required
·Data input and maintenance in all Purchasing related IT systems
·Completion of appropriate program implementation plans with agreed upon timelines
·Scorecard goals relative to customer specific measurements such as savings, and customer service
·Recommendations to customer on program compliance, improvement, and overall optimization
Human Resource & Organizational Improvement
·Recruit and hire appropriate staff to manage customer contract
·Facilitate training and on-boarding per company/customer guidelines
·Direct, manage and develop subordinate staff to ensure high customer satisfaction and low turnover
·Introduce, mange, and enhance internal functional area relationships to leverage understanding and increase issue resolution in a timely manner
·Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business or Engineering (will consider other majors based on experience) plus 5 - 7 years of experience.
·Ability to travel (15% both domestic and international depending on the suppliers) and lead technical/commercial meeting with assigned suppliers.
·Highly prefer previous automotive experience.
·Knowledge of business/quality systems applicable to the automotive industry.
·Excellent project management skills.
·Prior experience in sourcing and negotiating contracts is required
·Working knowledge of MS Office and general IT and computer skills
·Must possess and demonstrate strong analytical skills and business judgment
·Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills is essential
·Ability to identify, document, and present cost savings and program optimization opportunities
·Buyer reports to the Category Manager
·May manage approximately 1-2 employees and may manage more than one customer
·Interaction with various functional areas is required for successful execution of this position. Primary areas are:
oSupply Operations – including inventory managers, data analysts, operations managers to facilitate the program scorecard and contract deliverables
oHuman Resources/Staffing – hire applicants to fulfill customer agreements, accommodate increase in business activity, promotions etc.
oCategory Management – provide feedback and resolution on open plant issues as well as implement potential opportunities for margin improvement, cost savings, and supplier rebates
oOrder Processing Group – provide feedback and resolution on open plant issues
·This position reports to the Director of Supply Chain and will support the MRO (Maintenance & Repair Operations) Data Analysis and management projects
·Work with the management team to design and implement Data and information management
·Work with the Supply Chain group (Operations, Purchasing and Inventory teams) to support their processes and initiatives.
·Undertake Data Management Related activities to meet customer Service Level Agreements. Activities will include designing and implementing of the following, but not limited to-
·Create and maintain all reporting databases
·Analyze reporting results and verify accuracy
·Create detailed documentation and project plans
·Ensure incoming data is clean and formatted correctly
·Provide technical guidance and support to corporate departments and field managers
·Attend meetings as a subject matter expert regarding data elements and reporting
·Look for optimization opportunities within our current processes
·Create and distribute all regularly produced reports
·Troubleshoot and reconcile any and all daily data loads via the use of MS SQL DTS packages
·Ad-hoc data analysis requests from purchasing, Inventory analysis, transactional data (issues, purchase orders, invoices, inventory, aging, turns, etc.) analysis
·Organizing various supply chain data (purchasing, operations, inventory) into optimized databases across multiple clients
·Upload, download data from central data store into various transactional and ERP systems through flat files or ftp sites, etc.
·Contribute in new program launches from data/ metrics/ reporting/ scorecards standpoint
·Assisting Supply Chain group in directing the Plant Senior Operations Managers, NPM Managers, MRO Supervisors and Specialists in reconfiguring the MRO solution to fit and meet Customer site requirements
·Support Purchasing group in categorizing the data multiple ways (for different suppliers or categories or customers) for multiple purposes such as RFQs, RFQ responses, market baskets, strategizing and executing purchasing group goals and targets
·Support other Inventory Specialists and Data analysts in their routine work in executing inventory/ data tasks/ projects and other routine activities
·40hrs/week + whatever time it takes to get the job done
·A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering preferred (others considered as well) + 3-6 years of strong database management or MIS. Masters degree in business management will be preferred.
·Strong knowledge of MS Excel (2007 version preferred), including Macros and Pivot Tables
·Strong knowledge of databases, especially MS Access (2007 version preferred)
·Some VBA programming experience and/or knowledge a must
·Knowledge of other programming languages (C#, VB.NET, VBscript, ASP.Net) a major plus
·Working knowledge of MS SQL Server, including DTS packages preferred, but not required
·Knowledge of MS SQL views, stored procedures, triggers and overall database server maintenance a major plus
·Prior functional experience and/or shop floor interaction experience is a plus
·Strong leadership, interpersonal skills along with strategic thinking, teambuilding, emotional intelligence, communication, and business skills
·Ability to influence people without direct authority is a must
·Strong analytical problem solving skills and out of box thinking skills are necessary
·Positive problem solving attitude and high energy level is required to be successful
·Up to 10% of travel required
Microstrategy 8.1 Developer
Job Description :
• 5 + Years of hands on MicroStrategy Development experience
• Experience in Retail Business
• Preferably Microstrategy Certified
• Experience with Logical and Physical design
• Experience with data modeling using ERWin tools
• Experience with SQL development on DB2
• Experience with installation and set up MicroStrategy in Windows and Unix, Linux environment
Thanks & Regards,
Papiya Paul | www.netlink.com | Bhopal -India HQ |
This email contains confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.