Dear Raja

Before transfering the PF A/c to other company, inform the present company that you want to utilize it for further.

And then once you join new company just fill Form no 13 ( PF Transfer form) and remaining steps will be followed by Finance or HR department to get it done

Warm Regrds
Ramu A

Dear Friends

We can easily get pur PF transfer from one company to another through Form - 13.
But i would like to share one important aspect of PF i.e any employee can take loan against PF. This is possible only when there is continuation of PF for seven years.

Therefore friends its better to transfer the PF from one to another company.

Pooja Gupta
Dear PBS KUMAR, Can we do e - transaction , i.e can we fill the forms through online and send it across for the further procedure....?
Hi Everyone,

I have filled the Form 13 for PF Transfer. As my current company requested other Forms including Form 3A, i have obtained the same from previous employer.

But when i verified the Form 3A, my father's name was mentioned wrongly but all other details are correct.

I heard that PF office will looks whether all details like Name, Fathers Name, EPF NO. Amount contributed, Signature etc.. would be verified. Will it get transfer with the wrong Form 3A if i proceed.

Can someone help me. I dont know what is the next step should i need to do in this case.

Any clarification is really appreciated
Hi, You just need to fill up a Form 13 and send it to your previous employer. They will transfer it to your existing PF account. The Form 13 will have all the details. Regards, Roopa

I am concerned about my PF transfer. Earlier I was employed in bangalore. I moved from one company to other in Oct 2007 in bangalore itself. But my new employer did not initiate the PF transfer process for the first 6-7 months as the HR person was not aware of the process(he was super dumb). Then later we pushed him to initiate the process, he took the forms from the whole lot of us and submitted it. But its been over 2 years now and it's still not transferred and I have now left that company also. I am going to join a new company in Mumbai. Now that I will have 3 PF accounts, will that be a problem? Can I withdraw the PF from both these organisations now?
PLease advise.


Your new Company HR Department can fill up Form 13 (APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF EPF ACCOUNT) and send it to concerned PF authorities of your region. PF authorites will confirm the particular of previous employment from previous Employer and transfer the previous account to your new account. It will take two to three months time.


can some one please tell step wise whats the exact steps for transfering the PF amount

query 1- after filling form 13 whom to give present company or previous company?
query2 - its the responsibility of present /previous employer or employee to attach the form 3A,5,10 along with Form 13.
query3- whom the Form 13 to be given later after attaching the form 3A,5,10 ? and whose duty is to collect all this forms. (present employer or employee)

this are my major question if someone could answer my question it would be helpful for me to understand the process better.

Dear Sir, How many months will be taken the PF a/c by transfer to one state to another state. Thanks & Regards, Srinivas
Dear Friends,

By Submitting Form-13 you can transfer your EPF amount to your new EPF account. However the EPS amount will not get transferred.What is the procedure to transfer the EPS amount to my New EPF account.

There are some informations that by submitting form 10C we can get the scheme certificate and to be used.By collecting the scheme certificate what we should do next.Also if my service in my previous employment is less than 6 months.Shall i get a scheme certificate.

Is there any minimum limit (i.e period of service) to collect the scheme certificate.

Please respond


Nagamohan M


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network