rameshmshetty Started The Discussion:
I am sharing herewith TDs calcutaion workbook in excel created by me which can be used for calculation of TDs on salaries
following points to be noted while using this excel workbook
1. You need to enable macro as there are few customised functions in VBA
2. Monthly data to be updated everymonth
3. range named "BM" stores no of balance months (to be updated every month once monthly data is updated
4. Piviot table to be refreshed after updating monthly data
5. Employees' name to be updated in the data sheet once. (EPF No is a key criteria which captures data from the pivot table. So EPF no must be entered in the monthly data sheet.
6. report sheet will provide you the IT calculation summury for the year 2008-09, Plese change the employee serial no for getting appropriate report
7. Modify the sheet accordingly if required (password to open/sheets is "admin"
8 You may modify the VBA function for modifying income tax on gross total income from salary
9. This will be helpful where monthly taxable salary varies (changes in performacne incentive etc).
Manager(Finance & Accounts)
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> salary structure income tax pivot table tds Location-India-Bangalore tax calculation hr policy Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions