Silencers Started The Discussion:Dear Team members,
I am an alumnus of Sainik School Balachadi, National Defense Academy, Khadakwasla and Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
I am 44 years young in thought, action and physique. I carry with me an experience of 24 years of front line soldiering, with adequate exposure to administration, logistics, operations, estate management, finance, man management, training & HR.
My proposal for a leadership role in HR, is based on about 24 yrs in general HR & 10 yrs of core experience in the various aspects of HR and related activities:
- An experience of about 24 months, post voluntary retirement from the Army, as Manager-HR, of a pharmaceutical Company with international presence & turn over of about 600 crores and employee strength of about 1500.
- Also handled Training, MPP, Induction, Exit Interviews & Counselling, Anchoring events, and performance appraisal.
- Recruited top professional for Finance, Marketing, Sales and Corporate functions for the Company from institutes like IIM-A, IMT-G & other MBA institutes of repute.
- A qualified professional in the field of Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment from Defense Institute of Psychological Research, Delhi.
- Credit of assessing about 5000 aspirants to join Defense Forces as officers, over eight years, as a member of Services Selection Boards.
- Adequate exposure to the use & interpretation of psychometric tools.
- Proficient in the conduct of Personal Interviews.
- Conduct training in the field of Team Building, Soft Skills, Business Etiquettes and related subjects, with emphasis on its practical application.
I am based at Ahmedabad & is open to relocation.
I look forward to your responses.
Posted 5th October 2008 From India, Ahmadabad
If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.