I am an alumnus of Sainik School Balachadi, National Defense Academy, Khadakwasla and Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
I am 44 years young in thought, action and physique. I carry with me an experience of 24 years of front line soldiering, with adequate exposure to administration, logistics, operations, estate management, finance, man management, training & HR.
My proposal for a leadership role in HR, is based on about 24 yrs in general HR & 10 yrs of core experience in the various aspects of HR and related activities:
- An experience of about 24 months, post voluntary retirement from the Army, as Manager-HR, of a pharmaceutical Company with international presence & turn over of about 600 crores and employee strength of about 1500.
- Also handled Training, MPP, Induction, Exit Interviews & Counselling, Anchoring events, and performance appraisal.
- Recruited top professional for Finance, Marketing, Sales and Corporate functions for the Company from institutes like IIM-A, IMT-G & other MBA institutes of repute.
- A qualified professional in the field of Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment from Defense Institute of Psychological Research, Delhi.
- Credit of assessing about 5000 aspirants to join Defense Forces as officers, over eight years, as a member of Services Selection Boards.
- Adequate exposure to the use & interpretation of psychometric tools.
- Proficient in the conduct of Personal Interviews.
- Conduct training in the field of Team Building, Soft Skills, Business Etiquettes and related subjects, with emphasis on its practical application.
I am based at Ahmedabad & is open to relocation.
I look forward to your responses.