Hi, Plz refer to the link....Hope that your query solved........ (Is HR cost effective) at http://www.citehr.com/114204-hr-cost-effective.html Regards Shweta
Firstly, we have to understand the reason behind for cost cutting. Is this due to slump in the economy? or is it the general exercise to review the policy for bringing the required changes while keeping in mind reducing the overall cost?
If first is the answer then let me suggset you-have a look of the budget related to admin, facility, HR & finance. Review it one by one which is more costlier and why? Once you are done with matrix- you may get your reply.
Some of the best cost cutting practices would be :
01. Minimize the telephone expenses : Go with Telephone facility on a sharing mode like 1:3/4.
02. Remind the employees of switching off the systems/monitors , electrical points during a coffee break/lunch break / at the time of leaving the office..
03. Encourage to use official email source for all the official communications (whereevr it could be accomodated); this would cut down the paper consumption.
04. Propose for a vehicle pool instead of engaging a vehicle for 1 -2 persons.
05. The employees shouldn't waste the food.,
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> cost reduction hr cost hr polices Location-India-Delhi Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions