vishalg Started The Discussion:
We are a upcomming Software Company having Offshore development center in Nashik. with client across the globe. We have opned a new sales branch office in Rajastan (Kota) for our domastic business.
Now we are planning to transfer one of our sales team person to this new location but we don't have a have a tranfer policy in place.
I have started drafting a policy, but few things i am not clear about are
1. Daily Allowance
2. Special Allowance
3. any more allowance
It would gr8 if some one can help me with the guide line for drafting a transfer policy. My mail id is
Asst. Manager HR
Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- While transfering employee you must have set objectives.
- Appointment letter must have clause for transfer.
- Transfer should be followed by the following:
- Company letter for exemtping taxes levied on commercial goods while
Transportation of Household Goods.
- Reimbursement of the Transportation Cost.
- Traveling Fare with expenses for family members from present place to his place of transfer.
- Initial settlement expenses if any as employee asistance for gas connection and other expenses.
- According to city cost of living some salary adjustment provision and incentives.
I hope above information will be helpful to you.
If you have completed the drafting of Transfer policy for your company, can u share with me, as I too need to draft the transferr policy for my company. But that would be short term transfer because we are engineering company dealing in Hydro Powers, we have sites all across india and need to transfer the employees for certain duration to complete that project.
So would like to pick certain things from your policy. Please email me on my id: .
if an employee is transferred from one unit to another (company name is different). an employee carries his leave status with him to new unit. he claims that his leavs should be adjusted in new formation. for details pl see example below.
Tranferred From abc company to xyx company but the group is same.
is he eligible for his previous leave in new establishment.
pl reply on
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
3223 views7 replies
Discuss problems with your peers without getting into personal specifics.
Access to years of discussion data available to everyone at no cost.