ashwin981 Started The Discussion:
Hi all,

I want to know my PF account number, as i have worked in a previous company and leaved the company after 1 year of service .Now the problem is ,employer is not giving the PF account number and they are unneccesarily delaying it and even i asked them many times they are not providing it. Is there any other way to know the PF account number so that i can withdraw the money or i can tranfer the previous PF number to the current orgainisation.

Please help me on this.
Hi, Please let me know the balance of my PF amount in my account my account No.PF/JH/1997/213 Kindly let me know the status of my account regards SANDEEP GUPTA

PF number is only provided by ur employer. Check ur salary slip if u have any from ur previous employer. Try to talk to ur HR person for what they are holding ur PF details. No employer has the right to hold PF of any employees. If it spreads out employer would loose his good will. You have full right to claim the amount deducted from ur salary else u can even sue the organization.


Regarding ur query.. only the employer can calculate and give u a rough picture about ur balance in PF.

For that matter even u can have a rough picture by calculating the amount they have deducted from ur salary so far from the day one. Also include the employer contribution. So add both and include a nominal interest of about 8%.

I hope i answered ur query.
i really dont understand how u can not have ur PF numbers when the same has been deducted from ur salary...

The only option u have is contact ur previous employer for the same. If they are not providing the same then ask them y they are hesitant to give u the number. Then u can take steps accpordingly.
Dear All
I have been working in a company for 1 year nine months in the year 2006.Since i had a personal problem but its exactly a problem with my boss.At that time i left my job immediately without notice but properly handover given by me.i didnt tried to get my pf amount and aslo i was not aware of that i can claim even after improper resignation.i dont know my pf number and also it is not in pay slip.i have my employer no and my employee it ok to get pf there any way to get pf number without getting any help from my concern...or i should get help from them..pls guide me...

Dear all, I am a fresher i dont know what are all the documents require for the submisition of ESI and PF Returns , If any bady knows please help me.... Thanks and Regards , Nagam.Nagaraju.. to
Hi, Can you please guide me to some link where we can know our PF number? Early reply would be appreciated, Vish
Dear all,

I worked in company for 4 year. The Company cut PF of Rs 780 from employee and 780 from their side. But they did not give us PF number. When we asked for that they said they will provide PF number when you left the company. But when I left the company they did not give me My PF number. I mailed to higher authorities also. But they did not reply to my mail. I doubted that they did not deposited PF. I have form 16 where they mentioned about PF and salary Slip.but in both they did not mentioned PF number.

1. Can anyone help me how i get my Pf number.

2 Is there is processor to get PF number RTI.
3. ho I sue the company for that or where we sue the company on labor court or EPF office

Suggest Me what i can do..
i was worked in one company since 2010. and i was resigned.. but i dont no my pf account no.. so pls answer me how to get my pf a/c no as soon as possible..
Everyone who dont know their EPF number and left the company or resigned already, must visit HR Personnel /company personally and need asked for EPF directly as you have right to know your EPF number.

And the all who are currently working but still dont know the EPF number need to read your salary slip where you can notice your EPF number, else need to visit HR immediately for this.

It is not possible HR deny to provide any employer his EPF number and the same can be avail anytime.

@Ashwani : Hope you have resigned by following the complete procedure for resignation and there is nothing left pending or wrong at your side and if yes, you must not communicate via telephone/mobile further but need to visit them personally and inquire where and what is wrong.

@Ganesh, Mr Vishwarup and Ramprasad you also need to visit your employer to know your EPF number and complete procedure of EPF claim. You can visit them anytime as your all EPF fund is your but please do not forget to carry your employment details like Salary Slip, Appointment letter, copy of F&F and Exit clearance and acceptance of your resignation if you have or any other correspondence which will help you there.

@Sandeep Gupta you please go to <link outdate - home link added> and provide your complete details (Read the instructions properly and fill the details). You will get the balance status by sms on your registered mobile number with EPF

@Nagam, you dont need to worry about anything as this is not an employee but an employer's job to get register employee with EPFO and ESIC


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network