mantu71 Started The Discussion:
HiI am working in a manufacturing company.I have some problem regarding gate pass system.Suppose a employee of the company wants go outside for personal work or official work then what is the procedure of gate pass system kindly suggest.If contractor workmen goes out side for company work then what will be procedure of gate pass system.

There is a system of submitting an outgoing gate pass at the security, whose format i am attaching herewith.

Pls inform your company staff that whosoever wishes to go out for any reason, will have to fill the outgoing gate pass, duly authorised by the HOD's and HR personnel, and submit at the security gate while leaving.

I hope this solves your problem.

Kavita Sharma
Attached FilesProvided by community member kavitash. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: doc Out Going- Gate Pass.doc (24.5 KB, 6766 views)

Gate pass system generally used while making any Company assets movement...other then that this procedure does not required....

For monitoring employees you can actually start a register which should be given to the guard with the staff details in the proper format so that he can manually fill in for all the movement during the day and then it can be referred by Admin/HR.... for further processing....

This is the practice we are doing in my present office.....Previous to this I was working with retail company....we used to have gate pass for the assets movement only and as far the movement is concern we were having ART doors which use to act only on the display of ID cards , provided by the company....Timer automatically gets recorded in the system....

Hope this answers your query...

Shweta Jaitly
Dear Ma'am / Sir,

I have a question on preparing of gate passes .

Is it necessary for gate passes to be made with a duplicate copy?

We currently make gate passes with a duplicate copy, I am being suggested to make only single copies that will be submitted to the Security guard.

This suggestion is being made with a view to reduce wastage of paper

I would like your opinions

Claudette Samson
Gate pass system for any employee to leave the company premises whether they are your direct employee or through any contractor is a must irrespective of whether they are leaving the premises on personal work or on official work. For direct employees it should be authorized by his immediate superior and also by the HOD/Authorized signatory. In case of contract labour, it has to be authorized by the contractor with the knowledge of supervisor/section head where he is deployed/person in-charge of contract labour management. Maintaining it in duplicate is not a must. To ensure safe maintenance of such records, the security could be asked to submit the gate passes to the time office/personnel dept. after they have made necessary entries in the register being maintained for this purpose. The absence of gate pass system may lead to lot of complications.
bgramesh, hosur


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network