Rapolu HS Started The Discussion:
Plwease go thourgh the following tips and it is very useful.
40 Tips for Better Life from ISHA YOGA
1. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Sleep for 7 hours.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Play more games.
6. Read more books than you did in 2007.
7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer. They provide us with
daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
11. Drink plenty of water.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
14. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her
mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
15. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead
invest your energy in the positive present moment.
16. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are
simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class
but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
17. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
18. Smile and laugh more.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey
is all about. Don't compare your partner with others.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Forgive everyone for everything.
26.. What other people think of you is none of your business.
27. GOD ! heals everything.
28. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
29. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will.
Stay in touch.
30. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
31. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
32. The best is yet to come.
33. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
34. Do the right thing!
35. Call your family often.
36. Your inner most is always happy. So be happy.
37. Each day give something good to others.
38. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
39. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about.
I just want to let you know that this list was not created by Isha Yoga, Isha Foundation or Sadhguru. Neither does the content represent the teachings of Isha Yoga or Sadhguru in any way. Somehow, credits/references to Isha Yoga and Sadhguru (and sometimes even Sadhguru's photo) have been added to this list over the past year or so, even though there is actually no relation whatsoever. We would like to request that you remove any credits/references to Isha Yoga, Isha Foundation or Sadhguru so that misunderstandings in this regard can be avoided.
Isha Yoga Volunteer
Does thendral means Isha or for that matter Sadhguru has ever spoken about any of the above in any of his sessions? Hello these r very basics to human existence. Highlighted by greeat people to ordinary people every now and then.
Thendral calm, cool. Have your say politely. Never worry. Never mind. Have a great day.
Why he is so angry. If any thing false he should correct and give correct details. I got this details in website and I reproduced the same. I can't remember the webiste. Anyhow thanks for your reply Ramayakantha.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas