Please let me know the details in process of salary breakup.
Acc to law min 12% of PF should be contributed by employer as well as the employee. In payslip 12% deduction from the employee only is reflected.
a) Where will the employer contribution go?
b) How much % should be deposited in the PF account of an employee?
c) Whether 12% employee contribution & 12% employer contribution totally 24% should be deposited in the PF account?
Kindly help me with this.
Thanks in Advance.
I am from Mumbai,I was working with a small recruitment firm.Around 12 of us have left the company togther(8 months back.
We all have submitted the PF form the our ex empolyer and we have been following up with them from last 7 months but they are responding any thing to us.
Sometime the says,we are busy,some time call after some time,and some time,we have submitted the form.But when we checked with the PF office,we came to know that they have not yet submitted our PF form.
We have sent around 18 to 20 mails to them,but till today there is no reply.
But after 8 Months,they are saying that we all have not serve the notice period,that is the reason they are not going to submitt our PF from.
At the time when we left the company,that time from last 6 months we were noy getting our salary properly,we used to convince them to give us our salary,that was the reason we all left it.And that time none of them told us to serve the notice period.
The situation was so bad in the company,nobody has been asked to serve the notice period.
Infect our 15 days salary,mobile reimmursement and treavelling allowance is alos pending with them,
but they are saying that we will have either serve the notice or will have to pay our 1 month salary to them,then only ther are going to submitt the Pf form.
Our problem is .......
- that why they are giving this notice period reason after 8 months.
- can notice period be the reason of not submitting the PF form?
-can we take any action ?
-can we submitt our PF form by own.
-Are they correct or we are correct?
Kindly reply back ,so that we can go for next step.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.