M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar Started The Discussion:
LETTER OF APPOINTMENT TO A TRAINEE WITH A CONDITION THAT THE TRAINEE WILL SERVE THE EMPLOYER FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD AFTER TRAINING
Ref: SMPL/HRD/TR./L.No. Dt.: ___________
This has reference to your application dated and subsequent to interview held on we agree to offer you an opportunity for training as in our Company/Organization/Factory/Firm on the following terms and conditions.
1. you will be paid a stipend of Rs. .. (Rupees only) P.M. as a trainee, you will not be entitled to any other benefits/privileges available to other regular employees except to the extent of statutory benefits if any, as applicable to the trainee.
2. you will be required to execute a bond for serving the company/organization/factory/firm, for a minimum period of years after completion of your training. In case, you would leave the service of the company before the expiry of the specified period, the entire amount of stipend and other emoluments paid to you during the training period will become repayable forthwith and the management will have full right to adjust the said amount from the surety amount thereof and to recover the amount if any in excess from you or your surety.
3. you will be under training for a period of from the date of your joining. If your performance and conduct will not be found to be satisfactory the training period shall be liable to be extended or even disposed with purely at the discretion of the management/company/organization/firm.
4. after satisfactory completion of your training, you will be put on probation for . And your pay and/or allowances will be detailed completion in the letter of appointment specified. On satisfactory completion, of probationary period or the extended probationary period, as the case may be, you will be confirmed in the service of the company/organisation/factory/firm in writing. If your work and conduct during probationary period will not be found to be satisfactory, the period of probation shall be liable to be extended at the discretion of the Management. Unless confirmed in writing you will continue to be on probation.
5. This appointment will be subject to your being found medically, physically and mentally fit by our Medical Officer. The continuance of your remaining medically fit. You may also be required, at anytime during your training/service, to appear before a Medical Officer specified by the company / organization / factory / firm for medical examination.
6. This appointment is further subject to verification of the particulars given by you in your application form for engagement as a trainee. In case any particulars mentioned by you in the application for appointment are fond false or incorrect, your training period shall be terminated without any notice.
7. (a) During the training period, you will submit monthly report on or before 7th day of the following month, reviewing your work along with your observations and suggestions.
(b) The Management will expect you to work in the section in which you are placed with a high slander of discipline, initiative, efficiency and economy.
(c) You will be devote your whole time to the work of the Company/Organisation/Factory/Mill/Firm and will not undertake any other direct/indirect business or work, honorary or remuneratory, expect with the written permission of the Management/ Company/Organisation/Factory/Firm.
(d) You will not give to anyone, by word or mouth or otherwise, particulars or details of our manufacturing process, technical know-how, or of security arrangements, or of administrative and/or organisational matters, whether of confidential or secret nature, that may become know to you for being associated with our Company/Organisation/Factory/Mill/Firm.
(e) You will take part and interest in the extra curricular and labour welfare activities of the Company/Organisation/Factory/ Mill/Firm.
8. You may be liable to be posted /transferred to any Unit/Branch/ Section/Department of the Company/Organisation/Factory/Firm as existing at the time of transfer.
9. Notwithstanding any of the clauses of this letter of appointment, the management reserves the right of terminating your appointment without assigning any reasons and without notice during your training period.
10. If you accept the above terms, you are required to return the carbon copy of this letter of appointment duly signed by you in token of your acceptance within one week and report for duty on or before while reporting for duty, please bring two copies your latest photographs of passport size and one copy of each of your certificate/testimonials along with originals.
Encl: As above.
I accept the appointment and its terms and conditions. I shall report for duty on .
If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> monthly report manufacturing process Location-India-Tirunelveli Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions