Good morning to all,
I am looking for any reference information you can share, as well as any contacts regarding Oracle HRMS functional training providers.
Many of my clients are using Oracle as their ERP tool, and i have only a shallow knowledge of the tool. I would like to development my knowledge and skill in this area to enhance my value as an strategic HR consultant.
Any documents you can share and any referals for training will be appreciated.
You can get your Oracle certification through the Oracle University. One has varied instruction options - Online, CD Rom, Instructor led training.
You can vist this site for more information on trainings available
Please be careful while choosing your course as there are learning paths designed as per the role that you have in the organization.
Hope this informaiton helps you.
iWare Logic provides “Oracle Apps Training” and Certification in Oracle HRMS in association with Oracle University.
Oracle HRMS Training and Certification topics
eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers
Enterprise Management Fundamentals: Work Structures
Workforce Sourcing and Deployment Fundamentals: People Management
Workforce Sourcing and Deployment Fundamentals: iRecruitment
Payroll Management Fundamentals: Setting Up Payroll
Payroll Management Fundamentals: Processing Payroll
Time & Labor Management Fundamentals
For details please check
for Special Offer on our Oracle Apps trainings please check
Following are iWare Logic’s contact details,
iWare Logic Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Aditi Samruddhi, Banner,
Phone: 91 20 66321113
Mobile: 91 9326515010
Email: info at iWareLogic.com
Oracle Apps Training http://www.iwarelogic.com/training.htm
TRAINING + PROJECT + EXPERIENCE = 100% JOB
Technical: For BEs, BSc, MCAs
We also offer one of the fastest growing global IT certification programs in the world for DBA's and Developers with three levels of certification
1. 10g (OCA, OCP, OCM):- DBA, AS, RAC, Java Programming
2. 9i (OCA, OCP, OCM):- DBA, AS, RAC.
3. 11i/R12 :- DBA or technical.
Functional in Latest Version 11.5.10 / R12
1. Oracle Financials (for CAs, ICWA, CFA, MComs, MBa Fins, for people with experience in finance field)
2. Oracle HRMS (PG in HR, MBA in HR, for people from HR background)
3. Oracle CRM (PG in Marketing, for people from Marketing background)
4. Oracle Manufacturing (BE or PG into the Manufacturing and work experience in the same)
5. Oracle Distribution.
For more details mail to oracleapps.pune(at)gmail.com
Our Special Features
• Extensive emphasis on lab exercises that are all based on real world scenarios.
• Comprehensive and most up-to-date courseware.
• Very Less pricing (corporate discounts).
• Customized training.
• Quality & Dedicated Training.
• Free Interview Questions.
• Free Resume Making .
• Complete Syllabus with lots of Examples, real time assignments & practical.
• Experienced Trainers.
• Free access to Books & CD library is available for reference.
• We arrange Sat/Sun batches for special requirements.
• We customize course duration, syllabus as per client requirement.
• Complete Course Materials with each course.
• Placement Assurance.
GOOD APPORTUNITY FOR ORACLE APPS FRESHERS
Good Opportunity For all ORACLE APPS Modules to get an exposure on one full cycle implementation project
Detailed Syllabus For One Full Cycle Implementation
All Trained ORACLE APPS Candidates are eligible for this project implementation.
Get Exposure On One Full Cycle Implementation
Any Trained ORACLE APPS Candidates will have only Subject Knowledge ,
But they will not have real time Exposure…..
By Doing this Candidate will get One Full Cycle Implementation Exposure
and will be able to show Exposure equivalent to real time consultant,
which companies r expecting from ORACLE APPS Fresh Candidates,
that will help them to get ORACLE APPS job Easily…………………………….
Live Demo on Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9qx3roSuM
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.