Bruncha Started The Discussion:
Good morning to all,
I am looking for any reference information you can share, as well as any contacts regarding Oracle HRMS functional training providers.
Many of my clients are using Oracle as their ERP tool, and i have only a shallow knowledge of the tool. I would like to development my knowledge and skill in this area to enhance my value as an strategic HR consultant.
Any documents you can share and any referals for training will be appreciated.
You can get your Oracle certification through the Oracle University. One has varied instruction options - Online, CD Rom, Instructor led training.
You can vist this site for more information on trainings available
Please be careful while choosing your course as there are learning paths designed as per the role that you have in the organization.
Hope this informaiton helps you.
Oracle HRMS training course form Oracle University Approved Education Center iWare Logic
iWare Logic provides “Oracle Apps Training” and Certification in Oracle HRMS in association with Oracle University.
Oracle HRMS Training and Certification topics
eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers
Enterprise Management Fundamentals: Work Structures
Workforce Sourcing and Deployment Fundamentals: People Management
Workforce Sourcing and Deployment Fundamentals: iRecruitment
Payroll Management Fundamentals: Setting Up Payroll
Payroll Management Fundamentals: Processing Payroll
Time & Labor Management Fundamentals
For details please check
for Special Offer on our Oracle Apps trainings please check
Following are iWare Logic’s contact details,
iWare Logic Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Aditi Samruddhi, Banner,
Phone: 91 20 66321113
Mobile: 91 9326515010
Email: info at iWareLogic.com
Oracle Apps Training http://www.iwarelogic.com/training.htm
Oracle Apps Training In Pune & Mumbai
TRAINING + PROJECT + EXPERIENCE = 100% JOB
Technical: For BEs, BSc, MCAs
We also offer one of the fastest growing global IT certification programs in the world for DBA's and Developers with three levels of certification
1. 10g (OCA, OCP, OCM):- DBA, AS, RAC, Java Programming
2. 9i (OCA, OCP, OCM):- DBA, AS, RAC.
3. 11i/R12 :- DBA or technical.
Functional in Latest Version 11.5.10 / R12
1. Oracle Financials (for CAs, ICWA, CFA, MComs, MBa Fins, for people with experience in finance field)
2. Oracle HRMS (PG in HR, MBA in HR, for people from HR background)
3. Oracle CRM (PG in Marketing, for people from Marketing background)
4. Oracle Manufacturing (BE or PG into the Manufacturing and work experience in the same)
5. Oracle Distribution.
For more details mail to oracleapps.pune(at)gmail.com
Our Special Features
• Extensive emphasis on lab exercises that are all based on real world scenarios.
• Comprehensive and most up-to-date courseware.
• Very Less pricing (corporate discounts).
• Customized training.
• Quality & Dedicated Training.
• Free Interview Questions.
• Free Resume Making .
• Complete Syllabus with lots of Examples, real time assignments & practical.
• Experienced Trainers.
• Free access to Books & CD library is available for reference.
• We arrange Sat/Sun batches for special requirements.
• We customize course duration, syllabus as per client requirement.
• Complete Course Materials with each course.
• Placement Assurance.
GOOD APPORTUNITY FOR ORACLE APPS FRESHERS
Good Opportunity For all ORACLE APPS Modules to get an exposure on one full cycle implementation project
Detailed Syllabus For One Full Cycle Implementation
All Trained ORACLE APPS Candidates are eligible for this project implementation.
Get Exposure On One Full Cycle Implementation
Any Trained ORACLE APPS Candidates will have only Subject Knowledge ,
But they will not have real time Exposure…..
By Doing this Candidate will get One Full Cycle Implementation Exposure
and will be able to show Exposure equivalent to real time consultant,
which companies r expecting from ORACLE APPS Fresh Candidates,
that will help them to get ORACLE APPS job Easily…………………………….
Oracle Apps Financial Functional Training by Real Time Working Professional With R12 Application Access for 1 Year-Call 91-8800841677.
Live Demo on Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9qx3roSuM
CLASS ROOM AND ONLINE HRMS FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL TRAINING CONTACT 8106808108 or mail to
Oracle apps hrms functional training course contents..
What is an ERP
Introduction to Oracle Application E-Business Suite and its Architecture
Understanding Multi-Org Concept in Oracle Application
Understanding Oracle apps R12 MOAC (Multi-Org Access Control Model)
Oracle application System Administration
· Creating Application Users
· Functional Security and Application Security
· Creating role based Responsibilities
· Creating Custom Menus, Request Groups, Data Groups
· Creating and managing Concurrent Programs and Reports. Standard request submission(SRS)
· Profile Options in Oracle Applications
· Value Sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications
· KFF and DFF
· Overview of Alerts and Workflow
Fundamentals of Flexfields
· Basics of Flexfields
· Define Value sets
· Define Key Flexfields
· Define Descriptive Flexfields
· Flex field enhancements in R12
· Oracle HRMS Solutions
· Business Processes in Oracle HRMS
· Oracle HRMS Information Model
· Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
· Defining Common Data
· Defining Descriptive Flex fields
· Special Information Types and Extra Information Types in Oracle HRMS
· Defining Lookups and Values
· Creation a Business Group
· Creation of Locations and Organizations Overview
· Representing Financial Reporting Structure
· Representing Legal and Government Reporting Structures
· Defining Organization Information for Government Mandated Reporting
· Representing Grades and Their Relationship to Pay
· Representing Jobs and Positions
· Position Hierarchies
· Introduction to Payroll Processing
· Defining Payment Methods
· Defining Elements
· Making Batch Element Entry (BEE)
· Overview of Payroll Processing
· Running Prepayments
· Difference Between Rollback, Retries, and Reversals
· Reasons for Adjusting Balances
· Viewing and Correcting a Quick Pay
· Defining Bank FLexfield
· Defining Payroll
· How to create Data Loader Sheets
· Recording Exchange Rates
· Running a Payroll
· Running the Costing Process
· Correcting Results of Processing Using these Processes
· Running a Quick Pay
· Fast Formulas
Absence Management and PTO Accrual Plans
· Setting Up Absence Management
· Managing Absences
· Understanding the Accrual Plan Structure
· Setting UP PTO Accrual Plans
· Administering Accrual Plans
· Adapting the Predefined Accrual Formulas
· Changing the Net Calculation Rules
Self Service HR
Introduction to SSHR
· Functions and Features of SSHR
· Fundamentals of SSHR
o Self-Service Basics
o User Access and Security
o User Access to People
· Configuring SSHR
o Functions, Menus, and Responsibilities
o Configuring Functions
o Configuring Web Page Layouts
· Using SSHR
· Common SSHR Functions
· Employee Directory
At the end of the course there will be a project which need to be done. In the project real scenarios will be taken
Course Duration: 1 Month- daily 1 hour duration
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> hr consultant interview questions Location-United Arab Emirates-Dubai middle east oracle apps oracle crm oracle hrms payroll management people management placement assurance training course training providers Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions