hemantharun Started The Discussion:
I need Account payable interview question and answer.
I dont about the accounts payable, so i need help from my citehr friends.
Please if you have A/P and A/R details please forward to my mail id
Please send as soon as possible
Some accounts payable interview questions that you can ref:
1. What is the meaning of TDS? How it is charged?
2. What is interest on Capital?
3. What is another name for a real account in accounting? is it a permanent account or a temporary account?
4. What is consolidation?
5. What is different between automatic Payments Batches and automatic payments?
6. What are steps to define supplier?
7. What steps would you take before making a payment?
8. What is debit and credit from the customer point of view?
9. What is debit and credit from the banks point of view?
10. What do you understand by Intercompany Settlement?
source: Accounts payable interview questions
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> interview questions interview question accounts payable accounts receivable Location-India-Bangalore payment agreement purchase order human resources Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions