You may like to try threats posted in "Financial Management" regarding Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, hopefully the requisite information would be available there. Thanks, If problem still persists, please write me at
Some accounts payable interview questions that you can ref:
1. What is the meaning of TDS? How it is charged?
2. What is interest on Capital?
3. What is another name for a real account in accounting? is it a permanent account or a temporary account?
4. What is consolidation?
5. What is different between automatic Payments Batches and automatic payments?
6. What are steps to define supplier?
7. What steps would you take before making a payment?
8. What is debit and credit from the customer point of view?
9. What is debit and credit from the banks point of view?
10. What do you understand by Intercompany Settlement?
source: Accounts payable interview questions
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> accounts payable accounts receivable interview question interview questions Location-India-Bangalore payment agreement purchase order Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions