• This policy is applicable to all Head of Departments (HOD’s).
• Annual leave, entitlement is 30 days per year and is payable only after one year of continuous service.
• HOD should book their holiday in time, need to agree dates with EXCOM member or General Manager at least one month before the leave start.
• The total number of days vacation should not exceed 30 days.
1. HOD’s to complete PART A of the leave request form (“the Form”) attached at Annex ‘A’, obtain relevant issue authority (EXOM member or General Manager and pass to HR Department for processing.
2. HR Department will then be responsible for posting in the system in accordance with existing procedures and any amendments thereof.
3. Upon processed leave form HR will complete PART B of the Form. Provide a copy to HOD, File a copy in the staff member’s personal file and provide a copy to Accounts.
4. There shall be no carry-over of vacation days earned during the current calendar year after the following March of the next calendar year. Any exceptions must be approved in writing by the GM. However, in very busy periods, Annual Leave can be taken in ‘off peak’ times but is not to be added with other leaves
5. If HOD decide to leave the company, will be paid any outstanding holiday entitlement as past of his/her final dues.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.