I am just post some essential information for you... it will be helpful to add some more information related to SAP-HCM
for more details use links & the attched file with this post.......
Find a certificationPlease select one or more criteria:
Few credentials in the business world carry the value of SAP certification. Those who hold it have honed their skills through rigorous study or direct experience. They have demonstrated their abilities by passing demanding, process-oriented exams. Regardless of whether you are an SAP partner, customer, or user, SAP certification can give you a distinct competitive advantage.
In order to keep pace with the growing demand for SAP certification, we have significantly enhanced and expanded our certification program. You can now obtain certifications at three levels of expertise – associate, professional and master. Learn more about each of these levels, certification focus areas, and exam preparation.
We've also enhanced the way you can find the right certification for you. You can now search on the SAP solution, your focus area, or your role in the organization. Whether you want to enhance your skills, differentiate your practice, or define your organization as a center of excellence, there is an appropriate certification for you. View a schedule of planned upcoming certifications.
To register for a certification exam, please visit the local SAP Education Web site for the country where you'd like to take an exam. Or, you can take an exam at one of our partner locations.
In addition, we have expanded the resources available to our SAP-certified community – so you can interact with other SAP certified individuals and enjoy exclusive discounts on products and services.
Personal Certification Logos
Your personal certification logo allows you to represent your skills and talent to the outside world. Use it proudly to show your commitment to quality service and excellence. Please note that only authorized users can use or display a personal certification logo, after achieving valid certification at the corresponding level. These logos will also be available via your personalized certification Web site.
With a focus on multi-tiered certification, you can benefit from the opportunity to advance your skills within a given subject area. In addition, employers can assign resources based on more clearly-defined benchmarks, which are mapped and validated on the basis of job tasks.
- Associate certification – This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. With associate-level certification, you can:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
- Access a community of SAP associate-level certified peers
- Professional certification – This advanced certification requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. With professional-level certification, you can:
- Demonstrate both your experience and your expertise through a rigorous testing process
- Promote a more globally applicable accreditation with higher billable rates
- Lead as well as execute tasks and engagements
- Access a community of SAP professional-level certified peers
- Master certification – This certification involves demonstrating an expert-level understanding of a specific area of SAP software and the ability to drive innovation and solution optimization through in-depth knowledge and vision. Certification at this level requires broad project experience, comprehensive SAP product knowledge, and the ability to create a future IT vision within complex project environments. With master-level certification, you can:
- Secure your place in an exclusive community of visionary experts
- Pass a peer-reviewed, comprehensive admissions process
- Define and guide long term strategy
- Participate in master-level briefings, colloquiums, and industry events
Multi-tiered certification is now available for SAP CRM 2005 at the associate and professional levels. Explore the certification map.
Certification Focus Areas
Focus areas are designed to help you find the certification that is right for you. They allow you to refine your search by an area of concentration and still see the full range of solutions that may interest you. All three levels of certification – associate, professional, and master – apply to the three focus areas for which you can achieve SAP certification: application, technology, or development.
- Application certification – This certification is available for specific SAP solutions. You can take the certification exam after completing the appropriate solution academy course and case study, or the equivalent SAP standard curriculum. If you already have significant experience implementing an SAP solution, you can take the exam without completing the course work.
- Technology certification – If you complete the solution academy or SAP training classes, you can take the technology exam to become certified. If you already have significant experience with SAP technology, you can take the exam without completing the course work.
- Development certification – This certification is available for individuals who are developing applications for SAP solutions. After you complete the necessary solution academy or standard curriculum, you can take the technology exam to become a certified developer.
Every certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. To help you prepare, we recommend that you review the "Competency Areas" portion of Web pages that describe individual certification exams, where you'll learn more about recommended course work and useful content. Please note that there are no specific prerequisites to sit for a certification exam. For example, you are not required to complete an associate-level exam to qualify for a professional-level exam, and course work is recommended, but not required.
For more detail information kindly use following links:
SAP - SAP Education: Certification Program
SAP - SAP Education: Certification Levels and Focus Areas
We are the corporate Consultant providing the training to End User, Domain Expert and whoever wants to get a chance into SAP MM, ABAP, SD, FICO, PP, QM, PM, PS modules.
1. just 21 Days Training (we are assuring to expertised in particular SAP Module
2. Coaching with Basic SAP and core modules + Real time scenarios
3. Preparation of Resume and Assuring to get a jobs in SAP. If not we will refund the money!
4. Once you get confidence then you can pay, till that time no need to pay !.
5. We are assuring 100 % job gurantee and you will get a job maximum 3 months and minium 30 Days!
Good Luck! Guys, just inform your friend and colique, course fees would not be charged for poor candidate.
Mr.Srinivasan(Coimbatore) - +91-9894119006
Dhanush - (Bangalore) - +91-8147397322
Classes would be conduct as per your convenient.
Good Luck !!
" Trees are our closest relationship, what they exhale. we inhale, what we exhale, they inhale, this is the constant relationship that nobody can afford to break or live without."
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.